Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Here are some pictures from freshman academy!!!
this is one of the first nights at freshman academy, I think we went to a movie Whitney Melissa me Roxanne Jordan
We really wanted rice krispy treats, but they take way too long to set up!!!!
Whitney and me after the mud war Ben, Brandon, Lindsey, Me, Jordan
Me, Clint, Caleb, Whitney. after we played king of the dock at a bon fire. It was so cold!!!BRRR
I Just started my freshman year of college and i am loveing it!!!! i did go to freshman academy over summer though....it was absolutly amazing. I meet some of the greatest people of my life there. I love them so much!!! anyway I love school and my classes are amazing. I have the gratest friends ever who are there for me when ever i need them no matter what. My family is pretty cool too!! some fun pictures!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

YEAAA, Al!!!! I'm so happy you have a blog now that I don't get to see you much! :) :) Now, keep it up and don't forget your stinkin' password! Love all of these pictures.. you look so cute and you look like you are having WAAAAAAY too much fun! Mixing in any studying..or are you a lot like your older brother?? ;)