So i came home from psychology class today super hungry cause i didnt eat breakfast, and i hade some chicken marinading in the frige from sunday so it was gunna be simply divine. so i pulled out the chiken and put it inpan to broil it in the oven....yum i know. But i didnt have a broiling rack so i made one out of foil. So i pop it in the oven and im getting all excited and i go and get some corn out of the freezer and i turn around and theres tons of smole coming out of the oven. so i open up the windows and then walk back over to check on the chicken andthe pan had a huge flame coming of the side of it. So there i am staring in the oven kinda laughing and yelling that the ovens on fire and then it starts to grow cause of the oxygen. So lindsay was sitting in the living room and she got up and grabed the fire extiguisher and put out the fire in the oven. it was so funny though...we were like on the floor laughing. But we had to run out side cause the fumes from the fire extinguisher made it so we couldn't breath. So that was my exciting story for the day...probubly my most exciting story for the whole year.
Youth Conference in Big Bear
2 years ago