Monday, October 1, 2007

So Brittany and I decided we were way hugry at 12 at night.....so we made tacos!!! they were so yummy and they were even better cause it was at 12:30...well 12:29, but whos counting. Anyway ths past week has been so much fun. I wen to a bonfire in the dunes with Whitney, Wendy, and Chelsea. It was so much fun. Then i woke up saturday morning and it was snowing....i couldnt believe it!! it as snowing in september. but it didnt stick, but it was so cold!!! Im a wimp!!!
Then we went to DI with whitney clint caleb ammon and G. While we were there Whitney and I decided it would be funny to try on some pretty ugly dresses!!!! oh man those things were rank looking!!! i hope no one wore them seriously no matter what decade the were in... mine looks like a sack with ruffles. whitneys isn't as bad as mine was.
midnight taco time
SNOW..but you can't really tell...but i promise it was snowing
being retards in the car
whitney and my super sexy dresses
I attacked caleb...it happens lol
oh and Kyle you would be proud of me. I've been watching FOOTBALL. I know im your favorite little sister what can i say. and i can throw a spiral. I'm pretty much a profesional now!! I Think the raiders are gunna sign me to be their QB. They keep calling me It's kinda getting anoying now!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Al.. I think you are having WAY TOO MUCH FUN.. Are ya mixing in any school work or is there just NO time??! ;) I'm so glad you have a blog.. you're doing so good! I feel like I get to keep in touch with you this way.. I love it :)

Love ya.. oh, and I'll have Kyle read your blog. He'll be proud to hear of your football skills.

Jennifer said...

Hey Allie it's jen. I saw your comment on Beth's. I agree with Beth you are having WAY to much fun. You are so cute and HOT! I just saw the cutest picture of you and Tracy when we were all at Knots and you guys were like 4 years old. Gosh I'm old!! I'll be checking up on you now!! Be good party girl ;)

Beth said...

I showed Kyle your latest blog entry - so he could read the football part - and I said, "Don't you want to comment?" He said "All that comes to mind is.. Hey Allie.. quit laying on boys." ha ha ha. TYPICAL older brother :)