Sunday, November 11, 2007

Preference Dance

Tonight was the prefernece dance. I Had a blast i was Ariel wich was way fun and Clint (my date) was prince eric. We had alot of fun. dinner was amazing Emily made it and it was supurb!!! the music kinda atunk. they say its the top 40...but i think its probubly the top 40 that doesn't get played...but oh well we had fun. We had dinner at my apartmant with Jordan, Emily, Clint and Me. Oh and for dessert we had chocolate suffle. Then we went to the dance and meet up with our friends Roxanne and Chance. They were so much fun to hang out with. Then we came back to my and emily's apartmant (cause were neighbors). And we sat outside just talking about random stuff. Then the RA comes out and she locked the first gate, so the boys got up to leave out the other gate. and she Q'd me...grrr!!!! That means no boys in the doorm for a week...how lame. So then they went home. and now im doing this well a couple of hours of girl talk in between, but we won't get into that. So now im off to bed....well actually ill probubly stay up talking. Thats what usually happens. Emily and her amazing food
Pocahantas(Emily Beech) and John Smith(Jordan Price


me..and a dinglehopper
Clint(Eric) Me(Ariel...DUHH)
Us again
the girls
the group

P.S sorry for not updating in a long time....ive been super busy!!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

My girls and I got a big kick out of you and the Dinglehopper :) HILARIOUS! :) ha ha ha ha!