Sunday, September 28, 2008

Summer 08!!!

I finished up school in the summer semester, it took a while to get into the groove of things because all my friends were gone on missions or not in school that semester, but finally by the last two weeks of school I was enjoying things again and then I had to leave... I have great timing right?!?!

Lindsay and me at the 50 lap relay. our ward gets really into it!!! we won the spirit award WOOT WOOT

Andreas Monson and me at her surprise birthday party playing with sparklers

On the 4 of July we went and bought some fireworks and set them off at our friend Stewart's house. and i got this sweet picture of Jeremiah jumping through the firework.
We used to watch Heroes outside our apartment with a group of friends, cause it was too hot to sit inside. This is during the process of moving the couch onto the balcony.
They had a Beetles tribute band come to BYU-I and it was so fun!!! we stayed down on the track part and it was a blast!!!

1 comment:

Brittany Dawn Large said...

ha ha you updated your blog!!!! YEAh, so cute.