Sunday, September 28, 2008

7 week break

The 7 week break was also alot of fun. My friend Emily Beech came fro a visit to California the first week and half I was home. We had alot of fun, we went to six flags, the beach, and the sawdust festival in Laguna Beach. It was fun!!
This is Makelle, me, BAT MAN, Brittany, and Sarah in front of Gotham city at Six Flags.


I also got to play mommy for a week with Kalena and Kea (Kassie's kids). We had so much fun together. We went to the park, out to lunch, shopping, Sea World. Then Kassie, Pono, Noa and Koa came and joined us for a fun day at Disneyland.

Kalena, me and Kea waiting for the Dolphin show to start

We got to go to Arizona a couple of times and go to lake Pleasant with Kassie and Kyle and their families. It was so much fun!!! Sadly the lake wasn't as glassy and smooth as I would have liked it, it was more unpleasant if you ask me. Koa with his million dollar shy smile!!!

Another exciting thing I did during the break was hike the Grand Canyon. It was interesting.... the way down was fun and fine. the way up....I was really wishing I had a mule!!!!

Mom and me after a long day of hiking

The beautiful sunset on the canyon. It's breathtaking!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

No Friggin' Way. I had written you off! I really didn't think I would ever see Ali blogging again. YEEEEEA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Cute pictures! Thanks for the updates. We missed you this past weekend :(