Sunday, March 29, 2009

30 DAYS AND COUNTING

I have been home from BYU-Idaho since December. And thankfully I've gotten a good job that has helped the time pass. Ive been going to Disneyland a lot lately. I went on Friday for my birthday with some friends from BYU-Idaho that don't live to far away and were able to come down. Andrea, Whitney and Lindsay were all able to come. It was so much fun!!


here I am with my Birthday Button 



I got to dance in the new parade..... the new parade is awesome!!


Me, Whitney, Andrea, and Lindsay on Small World



So the exciting news is that I got accepted into the Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies, I am so excited. I fly to Tel Aviv on the 28 of this month and will be there for 4 months. I can't believe its so soon. So thats about it thats going on with me. I will update my blog while I'm gone so i can keep you all up to date with my adventures!!

No comments: